Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tempered Radical..Who Me?

UHHHHHHHHHHH....my whole blog was just deleted before publishing...grrrrrrrr. So this is what I had to say! I wasn't sure if I, Sho Roberts, could be a tempered radical. It's something that I would love to aspire to be, but am not sure if I can do it now. OOHHHH..but that is a lame excuse, cause anyone can be a tempered radical at any point in their lives. That is what is so great about it, its making smaller changes to better the organization in the end, and seeing the BIG picture. So how can I be a tempered radical?? One way I can be a tempered radical is to quietly work towards the changes to be made when the office moves into a new renovated location. I strongly believe that the space, supplies, and resources our office has now are inadequate to fulfill the needs asked from us. There are certain things that I believe need to be in the new work space that others may not have agree with or think about. The way I can go about bringing these changes is to talk about them in the appropriate settings, talk about them with other members of the office, and quietly bring the ideas to the light. By doing this quietly I will be able to bring about the change without making a big fuss, drawing attention, or being aggressive about it...which is totally a tempered radical way.

Go Tempered Radicals!! Wouldn't be great if there was a Tempered Radical Institute on campus that taught us more about how to be a tempered radical?!?!?!

No comments: